Think of the name Dartz and, if you're up on your whale foreskin-upholstered SUVs, you'll invariably arrive at the Prombron. But while glad to furnish Eastern European mobsters with the machine that makes the Hummer look like a beauty queen, Dartz is keen to break out of the Prombron's mold with sleeker offerings. That's what led to the design of the chopped-down Nagel sedan and, more recently, to the Mojo roadster. Now Dartz has followed up with another design it calls the Jo-MoJo.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!