Danica Patrick is no stranger to NASCAR, but her regular ride is in the IndyCar series. That looks like it could be about to change, however, as Dale Earnhardt Jr. wants Patrick to join his JR Motorsports team as a full-time member. Running the entire 2012 Nationwide series will certainly take up the majority of her time, but it appears Danica will still be able to schedule seat time in her IndyCar racer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX