Daihatsu came to this year's Tokyo Motor Show with a clear (and very Japanese) statement of purpose for its show cars: "PLAY Tomorrow! Exploring the further possibilities of mini vehicles." Based on what we've seen so far, the playful aspect of the concept cars on the Daihatsu show stand is front and center.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models