Daihatsu came to this year's Tokyo Motor Show with a clear (and very Japanese) statement of purpose for its show cars: "PLAY Tomorrow! Exploring the further possibilities of mini vehicles." Based on what we've seen so far, the playful aspect of the concept cars on the Daihatsu show stand is front and center.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX