When we first saw the Daihatsu FC凸DECK (also called the FC Deco Deck), we couldn't get over its funny name, but this cab-over kei car could signal a whole new level of efficiency wrapped in a very small package. Unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show, the Daihatsu FC Deco Deck is powered by a liquid fuel cell and a compact generator, and the Japanese automaker suggests that this technology might someday be used in low-cost vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX