Morocco may not be a place that often pops up on the radar of the international automotive industry, unless it's about al-Qaeda threats on the route of the Dakar rally. So you'd be forgiven for discounting the Casablanca Auto Show as largely irrelevant, but that's the location Renault chose to unveil its latest utilitarian model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX