Morocco may not be a place that often pops up on the radar of the international automotive industry, unless it's about al-Qaeda threats on the route of the Dakar rally. So you'd be forgiven for discounting the Casablanca Auto Show as largely irrelevant, but that's the location Renault chose to unveil its latest utilitarian model.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models