If you take just a quick glance at this 2011 Toyota Tundra you might think that it's had a pretty hard life, but a closer look reveals that the rusty appearance is actually a custom paint job from Sherwin-Williams. Built by NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer as a tribute to America's Heartland, the truck features many classic design cues including a vertical bar grille, a wood bed floor and vintage looking 20-inch wheels. Much of the paint job is hand-painted including the white pinstripe to the letteri
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies