Anyone familiar with the annual SEMA show should recognize the name Fox Marketing. After all, the company shows up to the tuning show in Las Vegas every year with an interesting creation or two. But now, we're going to watch two of those modded vehicles meet their demise.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX