The Motor Accident Commission in South Australia says that speeding is the number one killer on the state's roads. The tally doesn't just come from hooligans flagrantly doing eight billion kilometers an hour over the limit, but so-called low-level speeding less than ten or even five kph over and which is especially harmful to pedestrians.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX