The Motor Accident Commission in South Australia says that speeding is the number one killer on the state's roads. The tally doesn't just come from hooligans flagrantly doing eight billion kilometers an hour over the limit, but so-called low-level speeding less than ten or even five kph over and which is especially harmful to pedestrians.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models