Hyundai is gearing up for this year's SEMA Show in a big way. The Korean automaker has partnered up with Cosworth to develop a special Genesis Coupe. The Cosworth CGRS Concept boasts a 389-horsepower version of the factory 3.8-liter, direct-injection V6. That's a respectable jump of 41 horsepower over the stock six cylinder, and the additional power comes courtesy of a Cosworth intake and exhaust, new engine control parameters and improved thermal management. A Cosworth big brake system and susp
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX