There might be only one veggie-powered Chevrolet Corvette in the world, and it's part of the 24 Hours of LeMons endurance racing series that showcases $500 beater cars. "Spank," the owner and builder, has pieced together the Cor-Vegge on a a C4 Corvette body, powered by a 1980s Oldsmobile diesel engine and fueled by waste vegetable oil.
Cor-Vegge Corvette Racecar at LeMons
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX