The wheeled bomb shelter known as the Knight XV has been Toronto fabricator Conquest's only vehicle for a few years now. No longer, as the Evade, an unarmored SUV – we use the acronym "SUV" very lightly – becomes the follow-up beast. The family resemblance is obvious, yet the Evade evolves and softens – another word we use lightly – the design language with details like head- and taillight surrounds, and narrower fender flares.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models