The wheeled bomb shelter known as the Knight XV has been Toronto fabricator Conquest's only vehicle for a few years now. No longer, as the Evade, an unarmored SUV – we use the acronym "SUV" very lightly – becomes the follow-up beast. The family resemblance is obvious, yet the Evade evolves and softens – another word we use lightly – the design language with details like head- and taillight surrounds, and narrower fender flares.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX