Proving once again that final acts in the EV world are rarely 100-percent, you know, final, check out this bit of surprising news: The Coda Sedan is back. Sort of.
Coda Sedan Electric Vehicle
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 1, 2013
Anyone who had Coda Automotive in your office pool for the next electric vehicle maker to declare bankruptcy, go on and collect your winnings. Coda announced today it will restructure as an energy storage business after voluntarily filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the District of Delaware. The automaker said it expects the sale process to last 45 days.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino