The students at Clemson University's International Center for Automotive Research have unveiled their latest concept car, called Deep Orange 5. This one has help from General Motors and imagines an egg-shaped, connected car for future cities.
Clemson University Deep Orange 5
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies