Fresh off helping the Oklahoma State Legislature to write a new law to help restorers of vintage cars, Classic Recreations has announced the availability of the "Venom" version of its Shelby GT500CR. From the outside, the Venom appears to be identical to the standard GT500CR model, but under the hood lurks a ProCharger F1-R centrifugal supercharger to boost output of the 427-cubic-inch V8 to 780 horsepower.
Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR Venom
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino