Citroën has officially unveiled its Tubik concept at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, and it's just as far-out as the renderings led us to believe. The French automaker says its concept bus was inspired by its old Type H van, better known to Europeans as The Tub. We can see where they got the name...
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models