This is the Citroën Cactus Concept, a car we previewed almost two weeks ago, which was then unveiled last week. Now, we have a full gallery of live images. You'll recall that Citroën opted to split its line, with the C-Line models like the C2, C3 and C4 being remodeled to play in the bottom of the market, and the DS models, like the DS3 and DS4, representing a more premium experience.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX