We've already told you all about the Citroën C4 Cactus when the production version was unveiled early last month, discussing its ultra-low curb weight and fuel efficient line of powertrains. Now, we've scoped it out on the floor of the Geneva Motor Show.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino