Bertrand Delanoê, the socialist mayor of Paris, has submitted a proposal to the French capital's city council that aims to ban all cars and utility vehicles 17 years of age or older from use inside the A86 motorway. Buses and trucks 18 years old or older would also be prohibited from inside the city proper. The proposed ban is largely aimed at reducing emissions, though it also includes a stipulation barring motorcycles built before 2004. According to The Telegraph, Delanoê argues th
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 22, 2011
Cars come and cars go, but the Citroën 2CV is a car that just won't quit. Originally designed in the 1930s, the French automaker had to destroy most of the prototypes before the German troops marched in to avoid them falling into Nazi hands.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX