Things just got a lot more interesting for this year's X Games RallyCross event, with eight-time WRC champion Sebastien Loeb announcing his entry into the competition. The French driver's participation in X Games comes thanks to Travis Pastrana, who sent out a personal invitation to Loeb via their shared connection with Red Bull. Loeb readily accepted Pastrana's challenge/invitation, and is set to make his North American racing debut later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX