Wide, chunky, low-down and matte gray. There aren't many things for which we'd consider that a flattering descriptive, but the Citroën DS4 Racing concept is just such a thing.
Citro�n DS4 Racing concept
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 28, 2012
Citroën did it before with the DS3, bringing a DS3 Racing limited edition hatchback to the 2010 Geneva Motor Show, now it's time for the DS4 Racing concept. As with its predecessor it's been developed by Citroën Racing, the arm that preps the car that's won the WRC seven times running.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies