Citroën's DS3 line has been a huge success in its home market of France ever since the car was launched in 2009. Sitting in the fat-middle part of the luxury category, it only makes sense that a convertible variant for the DS3 pop up sooner or later – and later is the Paris Motor Show.
Citro�n DS3 Cabrio
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 31, 2012
Citroën is adding another member to its DS3 line, this one a Cabrio with a sliding fabric roof in either black, Infini blue or DS Monogramme (as shown). The two-position opening mechanism follows the path laid out by the Mini Cooper convertible and Fiat 500 Cabrio, the driver able to slide the roof back to the leading edge of the C-pillar or send it all the way down into a plinth-like pile atop the trunk hatch. And as with the Mini, the top can be opened at speeds up to 74 mph.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX