Typically seen as more of a budget brand, Citroën set out to move upmarket with the re-launch of its DS line and the debut of the DS3 in 2010. But in the years since, it has only produced hatchbacks, and as anyone could tell you, a luxury marque wouldn't be a luxury marque without a luxury sedan. And that's what the French automaker has set out to create with this latest model to join the family.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!