Typically seen as more of a budget brand, Citroën set out to move upmarket with the re-launch of its DS line and the debut of the DS3 in 2010. But in the years since, it has only produced hatchbacks, and as anyone could tell you, a luxury marque wouldn't be a luxury marque without a luxury sedan. And that's what the French automaker has set out to create with this latest model to join the family.
- Dec 20, 2013
Citro�n DS 5LS
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!