Mercedes-Benz? Good. Mercedes AMG? Better. Mercedes AMG Black Series? Now we're talkin'. The top of the line range from the German automaker's performance division has tinkered with CLK, SLK, SL and C-Class to devastating effect. The trouble is, as much as we love driving these kinds of performance machines on the road, we have to begrudgingly admit that most of the earth's surface is covered in water. That's where Mercedes' partnership with Cigarette speedboats comes into play.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX