The Pentastar V6 has been Chrysler's magic bullet as of late, combining solid power and impressive fuel efficiency. The do-all powerplant has found its way into a just about any Chrysler Group vehicle with an engine bay to accept it. Jeep and Journey alike have enjoyed the benefits of the dual-overhead cam 3.6-liter mill.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX