Since the Chrysler Group joined up with Fiat, its brand portfolio has grown to include Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep and Fiat vehicles. And you know what that means: more stuff for Mopar to tinker with. That's just what Auburn Hills has got in store for the upcoming SEMA show in Vegas, with a whole slew of show cars to demonstrate just what the group's performance parts division can do.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX