Chrysler has announced that in honor of the brand's return to the Chinese market, it's bringing two design concept to the Beijing Motor Show later this month. The first is a sharp-looking 300C with an all-black exterior, a set of very large wheels and a two-toned interior with light-colored leather seating surfaces. The seatbacks are embossed with some sort of symbol, what looks to be gusts of wind. Chrysler says this special 300C was "created specifically with Chinese elements in mind," but we'
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX