Chrysler has no plans (at least, none that we're aware of) that involve bringing a 200 wagon to market. If those plans change, we think the automaker should look towards Theophilus Chin for inspiration. We've seen Chin's renderings before, and his take on the 200 wagon suggests that the family hauler would also be a pretty decent looker, particularly as it forgoes the sedan's awkward greenhouse in favor of a more traditional form.
Chrysler 200 Wagon by Theophilus Chin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX