Chrysler has no plans (at least, none that we're aware of) that involve bringing a 200 wagon to market. If those plans change, we think the automaker should look towards Theophilus Chin for inspiration. We've seen Chin's renderings before, and his take on the 200 wagon suggests that the family hauler would also be a pretty decent looker, particularly as it forgoes the sedan's awkward greenhouse in favor of a more traditional form.
- Aug 8, 2013
Chrysler 200 Wagon by Theophilus Chin
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!