We wouldn't be surprised to see Chinese knockoffs of well-known car and motorcycle brands - in China. But a handful of Chinese scooter exhibitors at last week's 71st International Motorcycle Exhibition (EICMA) had their goods seized by the Italian financial police, according to a Piaggio Group press release, because they had brought imitation Vespa scooters to the show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX