Anyone looking for a little extra reading this week could do worse than check out a 29-page history of the Chevrolet Volt. The story of the extended-range plug-in vehicle comes from a professor at San Francisco's Presidio Graduate School, Dariush Rafinejad. A disclaimer, however, is in order, as the study received "generous support" from Chevy parent General Motors.
Chevy Volt Concept
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 26, 2012
Remember the look of the Chevrolet Volt concept? It's pictured above because it's been years since we've taken a good look at it. And now that hints are coming from General Motors about the look of the next-gen Volt, we thought it'd be fun to remember how far we've come.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX