Anyone looking for a little extra reading this week could do worse than check out a 29-page history of the Chevrolet Volt. The story of the extended-range plug-in vehicle comes from a professor at San Francisco's Presidio Graduate School, Dariush Rafinejad. A disclaimer, however, is in order, as the study received "generous support" from Chevy parent General Motors.
Chevy Volt Concept
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 26, 2012
Remember the look of the Chevrolet Volt concept? It's pictured above because it's been years since we've taken a good look at it. And now that hints are coming from General Motors about the look of the next-gen Volt, we thought it'd be fun to remember how far we've come.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon