We like the Chevrolet Spark EV because it's a relatively affordable electric vehicle that's fun to drive, thanks to a respectable 140 horsepower and, more importantly, 400 pound-feet of torque being pumped out of its electric motor. The only major criticism we had regarding the EV in our First Drive were the brakes – they're pretty bad, folks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX