General Motors is happy with the number of Chevrolet Spark electric vehicles it has sold so far. The US automaker's sales of the Spark EV are "way over" what GM originally targeted, Plug In Cars has learned, citing Chevrolet executive Dale Sullivan. Since GM's final tally for October Spark EV sales was 87, the year-to-date total for the little EV is 397.
Chevy Spark EV Electrification Experience
- Danny King
- Nov 4, 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX