Chevrolet is reintroducing its best-known off-road badge for the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show, with the return of the ZR2 on the all-new Colorado pickup. While we're plenty excited about this particular concept, it's what sits under the hood that we're most excited for, because this particular vehicle is motivated by Chevy's eagerly anticipated 2.8-liter Duramax diesel.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies