Last season Chevy reskinned and rebranded its NASCAR stock racer after the new SS, so we knew it would only be a matter of time before the Bowtie brand's latest muscle sedan would be pressed into duty as a pace car. And now that time has come.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!