Four Chevrolet Spark concepts lit it up at SEMA, celebrating Z-Spec accessories, five-kilometer runs, breast cancer awareness month and the mere awesomeness of being sinister. The Salsa Red Z-Spec Spark wore a basket of parts currently available from Chevrolet dealers like a ground effects kit, Carbon Flash and Dark Argent accented trim pieces, split-spoke wheels and a lowered suspension.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX