Aluminum is the big buzzword in the pickup world these days, especially with the upcoming 2015 Ford F-150 shedding over 700-pounds by switching to the lightweight metal. The question on pundits' and buyers' minds is when (or if) General Motors and Ram Trucks could make a similar shift. However, Chevrolet is showing that there is still room for good-ole' fashioned steel in the truck world with its Toughnology Concept.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies