Chevrolet is set to expand its public safety fleet offerings beyond its not-for-consumer Caprice PPV (although we can buy its close cousin, the Chevy SS) and the Tahoe PPV with this, the Silverado SSV. Destined to challenge the Ram 1500 Special Service, the Silverado comes to market with a spate of upgrades over the civilian model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX