Thanks to the quick-to-screen-shot folks at GM Authority, we now have our first look at what is likely the 2014-15 GMC Sierra Denali. GMA reports that the image you see here was temporarily posted on the GMC consumer site, though as you can see now, when you scroll over the "trucks" tab, the image has been removed.
Chevrolet Silverado High Country Spy Shots
- Zach Bowman
- Apr 3, 2013
Spy photographers have spotted the new Chevrolet Silverado High Country and GMC Sierra Denali out on public streets for a little testing. From the looks of things, the Silverado will receive a much-differentiated front fascia along with special badges and those honking 20-inch chrome wheels. Expect to find a more posh interior as well. Likewise, the Sierra Denali will wear a tweaked nose with the familiar Denali bling. The one of the GMC trucks spotted here rolls on 21-inch gunmetal wheels inste
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX