One of the greatest aspects of the SEMA show is the freedom it gives automakers and tuners to play around a little. Where other shows' bread and butter are more serious conceptual pieces or production-bound unveils, cars at SEMA are very often flights of fancy that are really only intended to bring some excitement to a model or brand.
Chevrolet SEMA Show 2012 concept cars
- Seyth Miersma
- Oct 30, 2012
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 22, 2012
Small cars are going to be well represented at the 2012 SEMA Show from numerous automakers, but Chevrolet just released eight Vegas-bound concepts that we'll be able to see next week. While the Cruze, Sonic and Spark have all helped bolster Chevy's small-car cred, the Malibu has helped the automaker compete in the family-friendly midsize class, and now the Bowtie brand is looking to show some of the customization potential for all of these popular cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX