Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show next month started months ago, and automakers and aftermarket companies alike have been previewing the vehicles that attendees will be able to see on the show floor. Chevrolet now can officially be added to that list, as it recently announced seven "performance-oriented concepts" it's bringing to the show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!