Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show next month started months ago, and automakers and aftermarket companies alike have been previewing the vehicles that attendees will be able to see on the show floor. Chevrolet now can officially be added to that list, as it recently announced seven "performance-oriented concepts" it's bringing to the show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX