The Sao Paulo Auto Show is in full swing, and General Motors has chosen the event to showcase the manufacturer's newest subcompact, the Onix. Penned specifically for the Brazilian market, the little creation rides on the same platform as the Chevrolet Sonic and Buick Encore. Buyers can look forward to sinking their teeth into a 1.4-liter, four-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission as well as a MyLink infotainment system.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!