The Sao Paulo Auto Show is in full swing, and General Motors has chosen the event to showcase the manufacturer's newest subcompact, the Onix. Penned specifically for the Brazilian market, the little creation rides on the same platform as the Chevrolet Sonic and Buick Encore. Buyers can look forward to sinking their teeth into a 1.4-liter, four-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission as well as a MyLink infotainment system.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX