Chevy didn't take the easy route when it came to developing the upcoming all-new Malibu, and has given us a sneak peek at the new sedan ahead of its New York debut next month with this video shot during its development.
Chevrolet Malibu: 50 Years
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 3, 2013
First used as an upper trim level on the Chevrolet Chevelle in 1964 (shown above), the Malibu name is celebrating its 50th birthday for the 2014 model year. In that time, the Malibu has certainly gone through plenty of changes including eight different generations and a 14-year hiatus from 1983 to 1997.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX