Compared to the stock Chevrolet SS sports sedan, Jeff Gordon's version looks much meaner (in a good way). Somehow it comes off as more butch than the upgrades would suggest, almost as if it has a wide-body kit (compare the Chevrolet Jeff Gordon SS Performance Sedan Concept to the near-production car). But Chevy says that the exterior upgrades are limited to a satin-red exterior, a more aggressive custom front grille, a carbon-fiber rear spoiler and custom-finished 20-inch wheels. Of course, it's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX