Halloween is just a couple days away, but if you haven't carved your pumpkin yet (and you're in need of some cool ideas), Chevrolet has got you covered. Head on over to the Chevy Facebook page for an assortment of stencils to create cool, Chevy-themed jack-o'-lanterns, but bring your X-Acto knife because some of them look very challenging.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX