The Chevrolet Trax will be joined at the Paris Motor Show by four other Chevrolet reveals on their ways to the European market. The S2013 Spark get styling updates inside and out, starting with a nipped-and-tucked front fascia and headlight covers, moving on to new 14- and 15-inch wheels, and ending out back wth a new placement for third brake light to improve driver visibility. The interior will get the obligatory vaguely identified "new decor elements" and "enhanced storage" in the center cons
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX