Let's take a stroll into a parallel universe for a spell; one where Michael Bay doesn't soak his Transformers films in vats of teenage testosterone for a fortnight. What would that realm look like? Chances are the mighty Bumblebee wouldn't be a pre-production Chevrolet Camaro. After all, here in real-life, the average teenager is stuck driving something a little more pedestrian, even if he is saddled with saving the world. We're thinking something along the lines of the Chevrolet Cruze. Apparent
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX