Car culture on each coast of the US has historically been markedly different, and Chevrolet aims to show some of the differences with a pair of Corvette concepts at SEMA. Representing the East Coast is the Corvette Stingray Convertible Atlantic concept, while the Corvette Stingray Coupe Pacific concept has the West Coast flair.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX