If you guessed that the C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray would be in heavy rotation at this year's SEMA show, you'd be right. The new Corvette is one of the hottest cars on the planet these days, and the halls here in Las Vegas are chocked full of modified examples that range from bananas to unholy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX