Car culture on each coast of the US has historically been markedly different, and Chevrolet aims to show some of the differences with a pair of Corvette concepts at SEMA. Representing the East Coast is the Corvette Stingray Convertible Atlantic concept, while the Corvette Stingray Coupe Pacific concept has the West Coast flair.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models