Chevrolet is already the featured car the Monterey Motorsports Reunion races, but it's also aiming to make a big splash outside the track. The Bow Tie has put all seven generations of production and racing Corvettes up to the C7 (which of course, doesn't have a racer based on it yet) on display for fans. You'll recall that Shelby made a similarly grand display last year, showing off several historic Cobras.
Chevrolet Corvette Heritage Display: Monterey 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX